The Agility Association of Canada is a not-for-profit, volunteer-run organization that
does not have a huge infrastructure.
What the AAC has is a very small number of salaried employees, a bunch of “piece workers”
and a handful of volunteers that
are responsible for choosing the direction of our sport and how to get it there. Without
members, there would be no AAC.
Simple as that!
The benefits of being an AAC member include:
- Have a voice in the direction of agility in Canada
- Access to the member’s only section of www.aac.ca where you can find useful information such as:
- On Course (the official newsletter of the AAC)
- Board of Directors motions
- Request a copy of Board of Directors meeting minutes
- Disciplinary decisions
- AAC audited finances
- Your own AAC Official Rulebook (printable electronic and bound paper copy)
- Discounts (Regionals/Nationals entry fee, dog id card, National team merchandise & more to come…),
these discounts will typically exceed the cost of the membership fee
- Free printed title certificates
- Free ATChC plaque once this title is achieved
- Eligible for the Three Dog Team Award at Nationals (no entry fee and cash prizes)
- Access to monthly Regional Reports
- Access to members only online discussion groups
- Receive notice of all Meetings of the Members, to attend any Meeting of the Members and to
vote at such meetings
- Prerequisite to:
- Being nominated and voted as a member of the AAC Board of Directors
- Join a committee that contributes to the running of the AAC
- Apply for the AAC National Team
- Apply to become an AAC Judge
- But mostly, you become an AAC member to support the organization that supports the
sport that you love.
You are doing a lot for agility in Canada by joining or renewing your AAC membership and by encouraging your agility
friends to join. The Agility Association of Canada is the first (we think) and still the ONLY,
all-Canadian organization that is by Canadians, for Canadians.
Thank you for your support.
To take advantage of these benefits, join now by going to:
Please note: all dogs who compete in AAC trials require a Dog Identification number.
This number is valid for the dog's competitive career and is purchased separately from AAC membership.
Definition – Member Not in Good Standing
Members are encouraged to enter and support AAC Trials.
Applications may take 5-6 weeks to process.
Applications Must by processed by April 1st to receive any
NOTE: This form is
NOT FOR a DOG-ID Card
That is a separate form - See Below
- $25 + tax / yr. for individual membership.
- $35 + tax / yr. for a family membership.
(intended for people at the same address)
- $50 + tax / yr. for club membership.
- 05% GST . . . BC, AB, SK, MB, QC, NU, NWT, YU
- 13% HST . .
- 15% HST . . . NS, NB,
Membership application can be made in two ways;
- Link to
Secure online application form:
- Link to Mail in application form:
Mail in Application
A reminder that membership expires on Dec.31
Must be processed by April 1 for Nationals Discount
A Dog-ID Card **
All dogs must have a valid Dog-ID Card before they can compete.
Link to the
Secure online AAC Dog-ID application form:
It is a separate form and not a membership application.