Thursday, December 18, 2014
- New members will join the Board on January 1, 2015: Meaghan O’Neill (Vice President), Bob Fisher (NB/PEI Rep) and Gary Kollar (Ontario West Rep). The Board thanks outgoing members for their service: Pierre Lalonde (Vice President) and Trish Levesque (NB/PEI Rep).
- The Board agrees to lift the moratorium on judging clinics as for July 1, 2015. An exception is granted to allow a Starters/Advanced judging clinic in Newfoundland on April 18.
- The Board determines that clubs must provide at least four pairs of tunnel bags (or alternate restraints) to secure each 15 to 20 foot tunnel used on course (three sets for 10 foot tunnels). In addition, tunnel bags or other tunnel restraints must have non-elastic straps. Restraints must be evenly distributed along the length of each tunnel.
- The Board accepts the resignation of the manager and of the Board liaison of the National Team. Seanna O’Neill will take over as team manager.
- All metal one-piece jumps will be banned from the AAC approved equipment list effective January 1, 2020. For trials held from July 1, 2015 to that date, clubs using such jumps must indicate it on their premium lists. One-piece jumps owned by the AAC (for use at Nationals) will be auctioned off by silent auction.
- The 2015 SK/MB/NU Regionals will be held on May 15-17 in Brandon, Manitoba.
- As of January 1, 2016, the bottom bars on the double jump must be crossed.
- As of January 1, 2020, all contacts must be rubberized.
To obtain a copy of the AAC Board minutes (once approved), email Jennifer Laird at; email@example.com
Note:If you have previously requested minutes, please resend the request to Jennifer.